<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: SHOT DEM???


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

SHOT DEM???

A couple of dayz back, a crime had happened down in OMAN.I gez such a crime wud b sumthin new in de history of CRIMES in OMAN. Well,sumthin like this happened tht day :

On de way back from my classes with my dad in his car,there was a heavy traffic on de way to Al-Khuwair(a place out here). Suddenly,everyone sees a hot chase by de cops,hears open firing,accidents.. Wht hppnd??

There was this guy who was fired from de Ministry of Education (MOE)for his misconduct. And yea, remember tht this was de Ministry of Education for Islamic studies.So tht means this guy was working in a place where people xpect PEACE...
Gez this guy had revenge in his eyes.He goes in to de director'z room and shoots him first on his leg and then he made sure he killed him. All de ppl out der who heared de firing came running to de spot. Meanwhile, dis guy goes to de second and third target who are among de top officials out der in de Ministry.Among de killed,some were women.Then he fled with his car on hearing de police sirens. Thts when v saw de hot chase,Dis guy then bangs with another car and gets trapped by cops. He had no other go than 2 SHOOT HIMSELF....HE did tht....

This is de first OPEN crime happening in Oman as far as I know but I was wondering y de hell did he opt for such a SHIT solution. He looked like a decent guy to me when I saw him on de newspaper de very nxt day. He cud hv always tried 4 another job or something else…. Y did a guy who was teaching ISLAM had an idea of KILLING??? KILLING & REVENGE shud never be in their books,rite??

Dint he ever think of his children or his family? Was he really in to this...Gez there may be some facts that has not been yet revealed....

Classes today was pretty long for me, The N+ staff gave me a surprise xam of 76 questions. Totally unexpected… dint do gr8.but yea.De Oracle 9i test was better. :-)

Hey kroopz, I'm sorry tht u got no other choice than to clobber me. LoL..Although Savio had a camera,v were all deep in to de conversations and xcitement of seeing each other after a very long time. ;-) Well, nobody is married yet. Do u want me to convey ne1 in special regarding this matter on ur behalf??? *kiddin* loL

Ok Neha, LoL ... It's removed.... Full rights to you now.... ;-)

Thnx Tanvi for visiting my blog and do visit again….

4got to tell…. De communication gap has been killed. Parents and me back to de old buddies. LoL

Megna(my old classmate in ISM) is leaving today To INDIA and back in August for a week and then fly bck to US.

A poem tht has been taking my attention quite often...

Why God Made Friends

God made the world with a heart full of love,
Then He looked down from Heaven above,

And saw that we all need a helping hand,
Someone to share with, who'll understand.

He made special people to see us through
T he glad times and the sad times, too;

A person on whom we can always depend,
Someone we can call a friend.

God made friends so we'll carry a part
Of His perfect love in all our hearts.


Pic of day :


12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home