<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: ReCoVeReD!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005

ReCoVeReD!!!

Had a gr8 get-2-geather last nite. Got to meet a hell lot of X-ISM guyz and gals(my old school/class mates).Spent de time in de bowling arena,then 2 de intercontinetal and finally to de Istanboli restaurant.Kroopz,de xtra ppl this time were Jayanth,Savyo,Brian,Megna and Anoop and de rest of course.
Well,thtz de happy part of it....

De sad part is when i juz saw de time,it showed me 12:05 am. GOSh,I knew i was gonna get screwd from parents. Moreover,v had to go to church early morning. Finally reached home @ 12:30 am. And yez.....they were a bit pissed off altho they dint say much....*YIKES* May be Mom might be coz i dint get her favorite KFC pack.LoL :-)
Well, i juz ran in to my room and went to sleep as soon as possible so tht i cud 4get abt de hang over... Dint have my best friend near by to spit out this disturbing feeling!!! :-(

TDY morning, Mom finds me tht i had spent a lot of money last nite... As a result, there is a total big communication gap between my parents and me... LoL... Gez it shud get over by tdy. ;-)

Gez this stage of life is de most irritating and yea de CHALLENGING too...

Bro has got a new job in Banglore in relation with de job he had in MUSCAT...

I was bizy de whole day working on de System updates,security group policies for my home PC and yea de BROWSER settings, there seemed to be some problem in de browser coz i cudnt access gmail altho Gmail is now browser INDEPENDENT. Finally,Rinish helps me online with de step by step procedure....if u face de same problem,try out this remedy,it cud help...

Go to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS

edit de file using de notepad and clear de contents(Make sure u hv de back up of de previous one) and enter de line "127.0.0.1 localhost".
Then check it out.

Had my practice session in driving yesterday. Got my road test on Jul 13th, 13th?? do u think tht number is unlucky?? LoL....

Got my hi-5 list up to 99 frnz, who wants to take de 100 th position?? :-)

Need to start with my project in Oracle 9i...so gez i got 2 be bizy with tht.

Pic of de DaY : Galz,itz juz a Joke....No hard feelings plz

5 Comments:

  • At July 01, 2005 9:44 AM, Blogger Tanvi said…

    lolll..gurlz can be evil sumtimez:D..thx for droppin by at my blog...lol i juz came here for the first time..prettie fancie blog...the blue remindz me of mine..welcome back from that little break of urz

     
  • At July 02, 2005 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girls are EVIL
    No doubt in that :)

    arz000n

     
  • At July 02, 2005 3:06 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    :-((, I feel so bad I missed out on the get together. How is everyone? Anyone married? :-P
    I hope you got pics, if you didn't I will clobber you!!
    I've seen the girls=evil one, its funny :-)

     
  • At July 02, 2005 9:55 PM, Blogger messys musings said…

    lol peter hope its not friday the 13th ;)

    oh yeah n girls r evil... i aint coz z000n calls me dadima...lol

     
  • At July 03, 2005 8:48 PM, Blogger riju said…

    ??@!??^^^^^&*% :)) -/+ ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home