<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: BOOGIE WOOGIE!!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Friday, July 08, 2005

BOOGIE WOOGIE!!!!

Really dint get de time to sit in front of de system 4 de past 2 dayz.Had been bizy with my assignments,drving classes e.t.c Got my road test on 13th :-((. I cant afford to fail again.

D@mn, i dont think i can make it 4 de convocation ceremony @ college coz thtz on AUG 7th and my ticket has been booked on AUG 9th. There isnt ne ticket available b4 dat date.Shhessh!! :-( And gez wht,mom and me r flyin in de newly launched flight known as "AIR INDIA Xpress", i know it sux!!! And MAJORLY!!!V had no other options. No food will be served,if u need to watch de movie ----- u got 2 buy de head phones for half a rial. NOW THATz SICKENING!!!

Finally,Neha, u hv published ur surprises eh?? ;-)

KwokSiong, Glad on seeing u back!!! Where hv u been all these dayz??

Thnx 4 visiting my blog,The Humanity Critic,do visit again,amie!!

Got my xamz coming up within 2 weeks!!!

I got 2 admit tht hi-5 is de best way to make new frenz no matter from which location.Itz simply too gud!!!

      
Gez wht i figured out from Google search engine....Quite funny, try it out and see!!
See wht happens....

Try these hilarious trickz on google.com

Type in de following words which r in quotes and click the "I'm feeling lucky" button

"French Military Victories" ----------- Cheeky huh?

"anti-war peace protesters"

"miserable failure"

"worst president" -------------------- THIS IS TOO GOOD!!! :-D

"Weapons of Mass Destruction"

"Moron"

"Spawn of satan"

"Elmer Fudd"


Hell with my system.Need to upgrade itz RAM,it so @hittY SLOW!!!! Cant even browse smootly!!

Kroopz,tht incident was not given a big publicity on de papers!!! They hushed it as quickly as dey cud!!!Coz, u know rite??!! Oman is never in to Crimes,much!!

Well, need to tune 4 my Oracle 9i test.....

7 Comments:

  • At July 08, 2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    Good luck with the driving test Peter. Let me know how it goes

     
  • At July 08, 2005 10:17 PM, Blogger messys musings said…

    lol yeah peter n thru with it..y havent u visited my blog???..uff.. nyway i liked ur google thing... moron was cool ;)))

    oh n tell me if u passed ...all the best... hey n u coming to india...thats gr8

     
  • At July 08, 2005 11:18 PM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    I did visit ur blog,Neha!!! It waz juz i cudnt post a comment coz of de d@mn RAM in my sytem...LoL!!!

     
  • At July 09, 2005 10:15 PM, Blogger --pearl-- said…

    hey...goodluck wit ur drivin thingie..n d google stuf..ill see dat later...im runnin outta time atm

     
  • At July 11, 2005 5:10 AM, Blogger KwokSiong said…

    nah, i havent been anywhere...just that i couldnt think of something to blog abt...

     
  • At July 12, 2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    I remember when I was in Muscat, I was told by the localites that getting 4-wheeler license is like having a double PHD done. Its that difficult.

    If I'm not wrong, the test is like the guide will ask you to drop him to a random place and you need to know about it. Then distance between your car and the one front of you should be in such a way that you are able to view its front tyres...something like that right??

    Good luck on ur test!!

     
  • At July 12, 2005 11:20 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    Google bizareness started when GOTO HELL used to take you on M$ website. That was a news :)

    Later people came to know about Google Algorithm of caching...and now you get to see lot of things like that after BLOGGING boomed.

    Kewl Post!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home