<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: 50 FACTS ON PETER CHACKO!!!


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Monday, August 01, 2005

50 FACTS ON PETER CHACKO!!!

Me on de full stretch... Letz see how many factz can i really end up with!!!

#include<Aquarious.h>
#include<IT-Engineer.h>
#include<friendship.h>
void main()
{

1> I have always been a mediocre(i gez).But i believe in "Hardwork" and it can really make a difference in u.

2> I luv playing soccer and i am gr8 fan of Ronaldo(Brazilian Striker).

3> I never knew what blogging waz all about until Kroopz introduced me to this. I never knew tht it would turn up so interesting.

4> I juz luv making frenz and making dem happy.It really xcites me when i recollect de really gud frenz i hv made thru chatting,SMS,Wrong numbers,partyz,hi 5,bloggers,raggin a senior,unexpectedly e.t.c

5> The number of times i have changed my hairstyle from birth until today is three.

6> The first time when i got caught proposing to my first girlfriend waz when i was grade 7th in ISM(my skool in MCT). I know itz embarrasing but i am juz being frank with u.:-(

7> Altho i'm an IT Engineer, i am de one who spoils de computer most of the time @ home. :-) Altho i learn the mistakes only after spoiling them. LoL

8> If @ all there is a word that i would like to hate,it would be GOOD-BYE.

9> Networking was a subject that i hated to itz core. But NOW,thtz de very same subject thatz making my carrier. Sometimes,thingz cud really move in de opposite direction.

10> I am VERY concious abt my complexion. :-(

11> My MOM never allows me to go shopping ALONE when it comes to CLOTHES coz she is fed up seeing de colours blue & black @ home.

12> I was into smoking and boozing during my college dayz.But,no more coz it does nothing but degrade,degrade and degrade ur effeciency.

13> I do luv web designing,s/w programming altho i dont build very strong logics and yea Networking.

14> My best friend has always been referred to as Miss "Sweety" in my previous posts.De ironical part is that i have never ever met her.

15> I had pierced my ear when i was in college. De funny part waz when my mom asked for de other pair of my stud.I no longer hv any PiErCed ear.

College life is de MOST experiencing year....gosh :-?

16> I dont have a very gud sense of humor but gud enuf to bring on a smile.

17> The first time when i visited India waz at de age of "6 months",after that at de age of 10 years( for 2 weeks) and finally when i came to do my Engineering.That waz de time when i began to realize that i hv got SO MANY cousins,uncles and aunty's. :-(

18> If at all there is something that i hate to do,it wud be packing bags b4 travelling.

19> Macromedia Flash and Adobe photoshop are 2 softwares that i always luv to xplore.

20> I believe in HONESTY....

21> I stoped my swimming class juz becoz de trainer was praising my brother more than me....heehehee (happened when i was 6 or 7 yrs old)....jee...regret tht i did tht.

22> Hv u ever got a 0 in ur final xamz and that too in a Language paper??? Well, i did...in 10th standard for my french xam,she awarded me 0 since i repeated 2 sections of de grammar twice. Well,she forgived me after 2 dayz and gave me a score of 71/100 after i got de signature from my parents. :-P

23> Cant handle sports and studies side by side. Juz like an AND logic.

24> Really GOD fearing....HE has done many wonders in my life.

25> Mom luvz pampering me @ times...and dad??? He wud kill my mom if he saw her pampering me. LoL

26> I realized my programming skills when i completed my final year project.

27> The novel that really deepened my reading interest waz "DA VINCI CODE" by "DAN BROWN".

28> I dont think i have made any 'big' achievmentz in life xcept for my frenz. :-(

29> Altho i hv been in Muscat for 18 years, i dont even know how to speak Arabic fleuntly...

30> If u gave me a wish at this point of time,then,it wud be : " i wud like to put on some weight ".

31> Mom hates de way i fancy my room but she has no other choice than to enter it coz de fridge is in my room. LoL :-D

32> I get serious pretty fast at times.... :-(

33> I hate to say this but i got to admit tht i am a bit short tempered @ times.may be i got it from my DAD.

34> Frankly speaking, i got to say this strange fact of mine tht i have never ever become first in nethin,i have always noticed tht.The highest level i have reached is de second highest.May be GOD surely got sumthin BIG for me in de future.

35> I really waste a lot of time deciding the dress to wear at times.

36> I luv driving.But de ironical part is that i dont have licence yet. :-(

37> Addict on COMPUTERS.

38> I am an addict of 'Fair & Lovely' :-D LoL

39> I am a very SILENT person. i mean it... Really silent.....

40> I eat more than wht an average person can even think of...but why de hell dont i put on ne weight still?? :-X

41> I luv to finish my work as soon as possible even if de deadline is very much ahead.Now i feel that is selfishness....

42> A MUST : i want my surroundings clean no matter wht cost....

43> Surprises!!! an often style i use to make ppl happy at times.

44> I waz a good 100 mts sprinter during my skool dayz.However, i have never got a single Medal. And once i had the chance to get one and i messed it up by not going for de final although i was present for de day. :-(

45> THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FACT WHICH I SHOULD HAVE TYPED AT DE TOP PRIORITY.HOWEVER I THINK THIS IS DE RIGHT POSITION.I HAVE LEARNED ********* !!!!! FOR 5 YEARS WHEN I WAS A KID.DE SAD PART IS THAT I DONT EVEN REMEMBER A BIT OF IT!!! I DID THT TALENT ON MY DADz compulsion. sorry for censoring it!!! I had to. :-(

46> The only subject that i have never failed until today is MATHS.

47> Learned "Keyboard playing" for 6-7 years.

48> My belief : " Face Life as it comes,Take LIFE eazy,chill n Njoy coz u mite not get a second chance ".

49> Me Landing to INDIA on AUG 9th.

50> Saddest moment : breaking up with MY BEST FRIEND in college only due to a misunderstanding,a misunderstanding tht cud never be solved....

I never knew i cud really end up with 50 facts. Half Century.... *lifts up Keyboard as a sign of success*

Cant come up with nemore facts....do lemme know if u come up with nethin....heehee LoL :-D

catch(IO Exception)
{
cout<<"I am simply chweet";
}
}

Donno whether these facts did really give u a picture of mine.Neway,wht u think??

Sorry abt de delay for posting this.Coz i waz bizy with de examz and projects....

And yea..... HAPPY F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P. DAY

Ciya!!!

14 Comments:

  • At July 31, 2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said…

    You must have posted this currently. I am actually glad that I started blogging and got you into it. Its so easy to keep in touch this way. And I have made so many friends too!!! I didn't know you had your ear pierced!!!

     
  • At July 31, 2005 2:45 PM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    U r rite,Kroopz!!!

    Thnx neway. ;-)

     
  • At August 01, 2005 5:20 PM, Blogger Serendipity said…

    hey! thanx for visiting my blog!...hmm, u sound like an intertesting person!

     
  • At August 01, 2005 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello GUDDU! Me here ...ur SWEETY...HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! It doesnt end here. U come down to India...(Bangalore), I have a MAJOR SURPRISE FOR U!!!! Just waiting for u to come down dear!!! Missing you so much n the times together over the phones n net...... n ALL THE BEST DEAR.....DO WORK HARD AND GET INTO THE BEST JOB K!!!!

     
  • At August 02, 2005 12:24 AM, Blogger messys musings said…

    lol peter i dont think i'll ask u if my pc conks off... its too precious to me...;)

    o la la ... complexion... have u tried that cream from lorael hmm or frm oriflame?? (oops i dunno many intl names coz i dont use this stuff much)

    so thn whos sweety??? come on out wth this??? or sould i get my paparazzi frm the 00nie club to get to u???

    oh how i wish i could eat like u... damn peter i want ur type of metabolism...uffff

    lol i love to surprize too... aquarians after all

    yooo hoooooo u getting here??? wcomeeeeeee... have a nice time...

    n happy friendship day to u too...

    oooo now i see an anonymous comment... where r my journos??? get here soon :)

     
  • At August 02, 2005 12:31 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    heehee...Thnx 4 de advice,Moonie!!!(4 de complexion)

    "Sweety" isnt her real name...I juz refer her to u by dat name.
    Well,She'z juz my "BEST FRIEND".

     
  • At August 02, 2005 3:04 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    I never knew what blogging waz
    I started it to get some diversion from da depression I ws going thru..now Im hooked here :)

    Macromedia Flash and Adobe photoshop are 2 softwares that i always luv to xplore.
    I too wanted to explore flash..n I did soon after my 8th sem...made goood e-cards n logo's n wht not in Actionscript...lost my interest n then no more flashing ;)
    Photoshop.....I learn it on my own

    i dont even know how to speak Arabic fleuntly.
    When I was there...I used to njoy when omani's used to greet each other...and tht std dialogue used to come outta there throat...hehehe

    Saddest moment : breaking up with MY BEST
    Awww...hope things sort out in some way...

    Welcome to 0000nie club Poooooooooooonie :D

     
  • At August 02, 2005 5:22 AM, Blogger -Poison- said…

    u luv drivin and u dnt have a licence?
    whts the penalty for tht in oman :-?
    juz kiddin'

     
  • At August 02, 2005 5:32 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    3 times caught...Never get a Licence in ur lifetime in OMAN....

    Have been lucky all these Years!!! ;-)

     
  • At August 03, 2005 6:09 AM, Blogger riju said…

    Hae peter ..Do I know Miss Sweety? ;-)

     
  • At August 03, 2005 7:17 AM, Blogger p¡£®®£ said…

    May be or may be NOT... LoL :-)

     
  • At August 03, 2005 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DEAR PRR,
    IAM JUST WAITING FOR U!!! LOTS TO TELL U!!! WHR WILL U LAND UP IN INDIA...B'LORE YA CMBT?

     
  • At August 03, 2005 11:16 PM, Blogger riju said…

    I GOT IT!!!!

    :-)) =)) :-J


    I GOT IT!!!!

    Hmm.. I have Just talked to your yout Anonymous ;-)

    ANY WAY land at Bangalore and Please give me a ring at 9886539934

     
  • At August 08, 2005 7:40 AM, Blogger strawy said…

    aquarian ... yeppieee me too same pinch ..

    "I know itz embarrasing but i am juz being frank with u.:-( " @ hehehe that was cute

    aapki haseen twacha ka raaz kya haii ... ting tong ...Fair N Lovely ... hehehe

    aawww cute facts , well... now i know 1 more 000nie member ... hugzzz
    st000nie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home