<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>: TYPOGLYCEMIA.....


<<<®ĒÅLÌŦ¥>>>

It's really happening!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

TYPOGLYCEMIA.....

Believe it or not BUT u can really read this .....

"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Amzanig huh? And yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt !!!!

I wish i knew abt this when i was during my skool dayz....heehee...

Thnx for letting me know abt this,Rinish!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home